Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The Guts of a DS

Ok.....I'm tired as fuck...... But I am very pleased with my week off....... Oh yes....Thank you Jesus! Now I first started this blog to do tech reviews....And I was going good....Until I got caught up in this taking over the world thing....... But now since I rule the world it is time to do a little more tech.... So starting off this "new chapter" is the DS....

Are you like me? Do you love taking things apart to see what the look like and get a better image of how they work......Who the fuck cares......Because I do! And I don't give a fuck if I break it in the process......I'll just go get a new one!! And since the forthcoming of the DS I wanted to see its guts! So I search around and came up with these--this is too funny.......The guts ripped out of a DS..... For more pictures of this check it out here
http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3530 more tech reviews are on the way!! So remember don't piss your pants.....And put down the Halo 2 for a while...... ya know get in good with the ladies.......

Cheers Bitches


+Admin Matt