Saturday, October 30, 2004

Lights, Camera, Finger?


Well....The presidential election is coming up, and I would like to throw out the funniest piece of humor in politics at you. Our president Bush, Giving The Finger to the camera!!! They were doing a camera check and he didn't know it was recording... It is pretty old, but I is REALLY him!!! Not edited AT ALL...... Mr. Bush, Didn't your mother teach you better!!!

(WARNING: If you watch the video, there is a website in the corner. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT GO TO IT! It is a tasteless, website that depicts sexual content, and violence. I promise you. If you go to that web page you will be scared for life. They even show Iraqi beheadings!!! If you choose to go, you take full responsibility for your actions. I have warned you!!!!)
+Admin Matt