Friday, October 29, 2004

Nothing Says I Love You Like a Gold Plated Flash Player

Wow....Who would feel the need to buy a gold plated flash player!!!"only the best for my family, here you go son" "DAD!!!! I said I want a 24 carrot gold flash player, this is only 2, and I wanted mine encrusted with rubes!!TAKE IT BACK!!!" flash players are already cool, why make them gold!!! Its just another reason to spoil people!!! If they are going to make stuff for the rich people make it something that doesn't piss me off, like a gold plunger, or toilet paper lined with benjamins!!! Maybe they will give out the gold flash players out for Halloween!! I ACCEPT. Don't buy your girl friend a diamond ring, buy her a flash player plated with gold!!! Try to walk down my street with a gold flash player..... It will be gone and you will be dead, way, WAY, before they steal your shoes!! I'm going to buy a flash player and spray paint it gold!!! What happens when you get a defective gold flash player!!!! WORTHLESS

+Admin Matt