Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ashley (MTV Whore) Simpson

We now see Ashley Simpson for what she really is. At two faced little retard! She's all like "I am totally serious about my music, it is my life" and we find out she lip synchs! On the 24th she made a live appearance on SNL, and started playing "pieces of me" that alone pissed me off because she is a prep- wanna- be punk. Then she is about to start her next song, and the "pieces of me" starts playing again (vocals and all) then she does this HORRIBLE Hoe- down. She looked like some god damn retard!! Then she walks off stage. While her band continues to play for a minute after she left. When they got back from the commercial she said and I quote "what can I say, my band started to play the wrong song, and I didn't know what to do. So I thought I would do a ho-down!" Yeah right you MTV whore blame it on the band. Why would a band start playing the exact same song they just played. Well she is a natural blond!!!! And we all heard her vocals playing in the background! How does she explain that? i can imagine " It was my invisible twin, who sounds just like me started singing the wrong song, and if you believe this your are a stupid dumb ass!" and lets say the band did play the EXACT same song TWICE, the chances of ALL of them doing it at the EXACT same time, is very unlikely!!!! NO ONE LOVES YOU ANY MORE YOU STUPID MTV WHORE, GET A NEW CAREER!!! OR BETTER EXCUSES............. She looks like she has downers syndrome when she does that dance!!!

CHECK OUT THIS BLOOPER FOR THIS SAD EXCUSE FOR A SINGER : StupidMTV Whore In Action



+Admin Matt