Monday, October 25, 2004

Halloween Mood

Well....Halloween will soon be here. A time for little children to dress in a "scary" costumes, teens to eggs houses, and adults to pass out candy injected with arsenic! "remember kids always check your candy", also if they look like a pedifile, they probably are! My advise stay away from the poor people's houses, they give out SHIT for candy. You will end up with smarties, or pennies. Who the Hell would give out pennies! They're thinking of the worst treat to give someone. My Advise, go to the rich houses, they will give out the good stuff. My last piece of Halloween advise: always, ALWAYS, bring more than one costume, so you can go around and "collect" more than once. Although I am too old to go trick or treating, I hope my tips, will give you the fattest fucking sack of candy you could ever want. If those stupid poor people give you shit for candy, tell them to get a job, and throw the candy at their window!!! To get you in the Halloween mood, I have a song by the Insane Clown Posse - The Great Milenko. Listen to it with the lights off, IT IS SCARY. I'm sitting in soiled pants. Also, if you do go trick or treating get a scary costume, no of this queer power rangers, or Harry - Butthole - Pussy - Potter stuff. Watch out people Admin(T.P. Tosser)Matt maybe visiting your house with some Toilet Paper!!