Thursday, October 21, 2004

FPods

A supposed scam is going around about free ipods. freeipods.com by gratus internet (don't know if i spelled it right) is giving away free ipods if you refer 5 friends, and complete an offer. But once you get on (if you ever do) it will have on the shiny back of your ipod will be engraved "FREEIPODS.COM" just so everyone can know how cheap you are. I would like to test this scam, but i need 5 referals. if you follow the link and sign up, and complete an offer, i will give you a gmail account or some MP3 (which will be legal so you won't get caught by the feds.) Alex Albrecht Of the Screen Savers signed up for a free ipod more than two months ago. help me out here. If you sign up and complete an offer under me and i recieve a free ipod, i will tell all you guys and girls, and i will post your refferal link on my blog so everyone else can help you! please help me, help you. follow the link :

+Admin Matt