Friday, October 15, 2004

You Think You're So Smart



Are you kidding me! How stupid does Apple think we are. Do they think we are a bunch of hicks. "Pick up your Imac and move it!" This proves once again that apple feels they are far superior than the customer. What do they think, we don’t know our heads from our asses! I can’t understand what kind of moronic jackass would not know how to carry an Imac. The person who asked this initial question in the first place 1.) Shouldn’t be near an Imac let alone operating one! and 2.) Doesn’t have and education past the 2nd grade! If I want to know how to pick up an Imac G5 I will go ask the 1st grader down the street how to do it! I may just be 14 but I know how to pick up a damn Imac! what’s next "How to Turn on Your Imac G5", or "How to Buy and Imac G5: 1.) Go to Store 2.) Find our product 3.) if you don’t know how to pick it up read on how to carry your Imac G5 4.) Give money to the Cashier 5.) if you still don’t know how the rest goes, why don’t you rent a hotel room, go to the roof, and jump off you stupid dumb ass!"




+ Admin Matt