Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Good or Evil?

Well.... I haven't posted in a while, so I bet half of you have probably pissed your selves in anticipation...... I recently played Microsoft's Fable...And it is freakin-tastic..... The game is a free for all....... You can kick chickens....Beat up women and children. Anything you want! But remember....If you do bad things you will become evil....As you become more evil or good, your outward appearance changes. The more evil you get the longer your horns grow! You have freakin horns in the game.... You can be fuckin Satan! And eventually your eyes will turn a glowing red....And a red mist will follow you everywhere. If you want to beat up a child.....Go a head and do it....If you want to beat your wife....Go ahead and do it....You can also get married in the game, and there are some obvious perks, if you catch my drift!! Overall I think you would be a stupid crippled, ass licking, jockstrap sniffing, bastard if you don't play this game.....Go pick it up ass face..... Time is of the essence!!! I would like to apologies to all the people who pissed themselves in anticipation of my next post....How embarrassing for you........ Well..... I'll follow up later and try not to piss yourselves this time..... Your not one damn Christopher reeves who can't take a piss without the assistance of his wife!!!


!cheers bitches!


+Admin Matt


Who Links Here