Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Average Joe

Well....Its official... The public school system has failed me... To their standards I am just an average dumbass like president Bush! I am a lot smarter than I let on.. How else could I come up with these catchy one-liners? But they will find out how smart I am when I rule the world! They will have to sacrifice kittens to me...... I shall enjoy the bountiful offering! As you may have noticed there are a couple new additions to my compacted apocalypse.... If you are tired of spending every second checking my little desolate sanctuary.... You can join my mailing list... And for the hell of it I put a poll up.... Go ahead...Vote! In science and tech news.... It seems NASA has created a jet that can travel at mock fuckin 10 (7,000 miles per hour)! OR TWO MILES PER SECOND !! click this link to see actual video footage of this take off ! i will deicate a post to this subject later.Why in the hell would someone need to go that fast! check this shit out! also I am proud to call myself a michigander!!! I was searching the internet and found a guy who pushes the envelope, even further than me and my dead kittens! Check out this evil bastard! Stupid Evil Bastard (he also is a Michigander!) in all seriousness I don't want PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) on my ass for the killing the kitten thing... PETA if you are reading this I was only kidding, I'm not killing kittens.....I'm killing puppies.... HA HA.. No... I'm killing kittens!! And I will send your dead kitten in the mail! Let The Games Begin HA HA (NOTE: NOT ME FOUND ON INTERNET, THE KITTEN IS IN NO REAL DANGER, THE GUN WAS PHOTOSHOPED IN)

also one of my favorite comedian singer who infact sings a song tiltled "kill a kitten" received a letter from some tree hugging hippies! Here is a copy of that letter! stupid tree huggers!

and Stephen lynch (the comedian singer) also sings a song call gerbil. In which he puts a gerbil up his ass.....This is that song!!! ---> Gerbil . Well....This was a long ass post, was it as good for you as it was for me?


cheers bitches


+Admin Matt