Thursday, November 18, 2004

A War Of Two Worlds

Well.... If you haven't been paying attention, or your just a retard.... You probably don't know of the raging conflict between me and my friend lanky Joles..... He seems to think HE rules the world...But I beg to differ... I will reign supreme over this universe...And all who oppose me will burn in the oven with the kittens!! I will have a statue erected of me.... Mighty admin matt! With lanky Joel kissing my feet... He will feed me grapes every day at 3:00 ....And give me all of his socks....And then I will make him do a relay race. First he will run on a pile of broken glass...Make me a perfect grilled cheese sandwich..And since I hate grill cheese he will have to run back and throw it away... Then he will have to walk S....L...O...W...L...Y on a bed of hot coals... Kiss my feet, run back, retrieve the grilled cheese sandwich, and run back...Because as I said before... I hate grilled cheese! And finally he will have to make sweet, sweet love to a 40 year old llama named birtha! Take that lanky Joel... I have my plan set...Get with it....Your attempts to rule the world are futile.... And since you even tried to take over MY world... The kitten sacrifices will double....No wait.... I will spare the lives of the kittens...And in return the will help me destroy lanky Joel and his blasphemous deeds... You will pay for your treason....In blood!! AHAHAHAHAH!!! When are you going to learn.... i'm infallible

Cheers you blasphemous lanky bitches




+Admin Matt