Monday, November 22, 2004

Search engine part 2

Hey bitches...How has life been treating you... My guess its treating you like a crack whore with a red headed step child (not so good). Well....My site is now a part of the google and yahoo search engines... So if you go to yahoo or google, type in Apocalypse in a Bottle you will find my site... This has made me happier than Michael Jackson at a boy scout meeting! I have yet to finish revamping my site....But HTML coding is a bitch....Especially since I have no professional training... Its all trial and error with me! In a little bit of science and tech new because I, of course, am a computer geek. My friend recently received his Nintendo DS.....Played it for about 10 mins and the screen busted.... I don't know if it was faulty wiring but.....C'mon Nintendo.. If you want me to take you seriously don't make my friends DS faulty... How ironic too.. I want to know how good the DS is and my friends ends up showing me how careless they can be! He did how ever have a good review on it...And I would go get it myself. But my money priorities are set on other things! Anyway....... I don't really know how man y people are seeing this site, and I really don't care. This thing is my free for all, where everything counts! No guidelines, parameters....Just me! But if you do like my site spread the word! Tell your friends! But either way the world is a circus, and I am the ring leader!!! And finally I would like to announce something that has really erked me.... I am a high school student if you didn't already know that....Now you do.... And my English teacher called in sick on Friday.... And comes back Monday, and her apple laptop was stolen out of her room.... That fuckin pisses me off beyond reason! She is like a 50 year old woman!!! Are you that poor! Well.... No body steals a little old ladie's laptop and gets away with it while I'm around! Especially since the apple laptops have a special place in my heart! Just so you know.... I will find the twisted bastard that did this, cut off his nuts, staple them to a piece of paper and send it to their grandma as a Christmas card!!


cheers you can't buy a laptop, steal it from an old ladie welfare bastards




+Admin Matt