Thursday, February 03, 2005

Web host

Well... Lets disperse with the subtle pleasantries and get right to it...I am looking for a FREE (I emphasize on the FREE) reliable web hoster for my website,so I need a web hoster. I have mastered computers, I am self taught in Html, but this web hosting, domains, its all very confusing. But I'm well on my way. If I do get a FREE (FREE!) web host I will re-write the script for my blog using wordpress. Which will then in turn, give my blog a new look and feel. If you totally don't get anything I just said, ignore the whole post. oh and another thing.. I would like to increase traffic here so if you would be so nice as to link to me here at Apocalypse in a Bottle Dot Com. Tell every one you know, tell them you love me, tell them you think I am the anti-Christ. I don't care either way... So do admin matt a favor and LINK TO ME GODDAMIT!




WANTED: FREE!, RELIABLE WEB HOST!!!!

Technorati Profile





cheers bitches




+Admin Matt