Sunday, January 23, 2005

Update

On almost a daily basis I am implementing new features to Apocalypse in a Bottle, now that that is out of the way..... I would like to punch in the nuts another subject..... Why the hell is the commenting population at a low... I know you bitches are reading this... So drop a line..... Whether good or bad, because I will just mock negative commenters on another post! But none the less..... Enough with my personal babblings.... The consumer electronics show is supposed to be quite awesome this year... I myself have not been there, but I have seen some of the gadgets from them. If you are interested in checking out the cool gadgets go to GIZMODO DOT COM or ENGADGET DOT COM . Another favorite website of mine is HACK A DAY or I-HACKED DOT COM



cheers




+Admin Matt