Monday, January 17, 2005

The broken

Hello my little bitches, I know my posting schedule has been thrown off, stop reminding me. I will try to post every other day. Ok? Ok..... Today's top story in my world is the return of the broken, the broken is , so far, 3 online movies about hacking, social engineering ect. And it is hosted by TSS employee, Kevin Rose, and former TSS Employee, Dan Huard. Now they originally did 3 episodes about 2 years ago, and then all of the sudden they just stopped making episodes! But now they will be resurrecting this pillar in underground hacking how-to's! Check it out. The videos are in a Divx coding, so you will need to get Divx player. Check u'm out! They are very cool. And hopefully they will be coming out will some kick ass content soon. They say around February!



~Cheers bitches~
+Admin Matt