Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Stuff

Well......Not much is going on in the tech world....Or my own life for that matter.... I am trying to make a flash intro for my apocalypse...And I am trying to go out on my own.... I would like to no longer have that damned .blospot.com Shit at the end of my web address. So I am trying to find a FREE host, that will allow me to have my own personal .COM web address. I know that is asking for a lot, but hey, I'm fucking admin matt. The mountains shall bow, and the trees shall roar at the snap of my fucking finger. If any one has any suggestions TELL ME. Here is a very interesting little movie about the history and the predicted future of google.

CLICK HERE FOR THE GOOGLE EMPIRE

let the comments flow bitches....Let um' flow....Let um' flow....Let um' flow....

ok... About a week ago, xanga, blogger, AIM, E-mail (of any kind), and any type of online journal
has been banned at my school. It seems on a xanga, a kid from my school said they wanted to kill a teacher or some shit like that. Ok, the prick made a mistake, down blame us for it!! I doubt he really wanted to cause harm to the person, just get some anger out. For instance if I say " I want to kill George bush" its not that I want him dead.....Its just I want him not to live.....Anymore. But for a while that stuff is off limits. Well.....That's life

keep your heads up bitches, cause you never know who is running towards you to kick you in the balls.

cheers bitches



+Admin Matt