Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Corpse Bride

I am sitting here at 12:36 AM; I am out of red bull and I have watched all my family guy DVD's.... I am waiting for my pirated movies to finish up... Just kidding.... Or am I? Well I have stumbled upon a little movie related info. Tim Burton will be coming out with another movie next Halloween. The title of the movie is "corpse bride" now this movie has great potential. By the trailer I like the look, and the plot. This movie has the look of "the night before Christmas" but every one in the corpse bride is, or once was human (hence the CORPSE)I would definitely see this movie, and I will pirate that bitch the first day it comes out!!!!! Check out the trailer and tell me how you think it looks. this movie is staring none other than ...... Johnny Depp

Tim Burton's Corpse bide



cheers



+Admin Matt