Sunday, February 06, 2005

Layout

Ok... I am now officially tired of this look! I used this layout with the best intentions...But I messed with the code far to much, and I am still not happy with the look.... So I will start making a new layout, buy scratch, from the ground up, using adobe photoshop to make a CSS, and probably flash to make a custom header... Yeah I know, I am a big phony, I am stealing these ideas from http://toasterdesigns.net/ yeah I know, but I in no way came up with the idea first, I give full credit to my friend Jeston Tigchon.... My layout will have some similar qualities, but it will by no means be a rip-off.....So say goodbye to this layout. I have already started making the new one. The new one will have a grungy look to it. But unlike last time I will keep apocalypse in a bottle up and running. But use this layout as a placeholder.....









cheers bitches





+Admin Matt